What look are you going for today? For me, I always like to dress for the mood that I am in.
Here are some styling tips to try :
The pretty side of you-
a hint of shimmer~ a little eye makeup.
a pretty pink nail polish
wear soft colors
a girly scented perfume
pretty bra and panty matching set
The fire sexy.. YOU!
fiery shades of makeup~ go for a more drastic look on your eyes
bright color nail polish
wear red, and bright color clothing
silky lotions, such as body butters with seductive scents
go ahead, pull out the red or black thong
wear your hair half up
The tomboy in us all
T-shirt ~ I love the ATM shirts .
a great fitting pair of jeans
your favorite sport shoes
hair up
Cowgirl for the day
a great bling shirt or dressy button up
some well fitted boot cut jeans
cowboy boots
jewlery
~ have fun being into YOU!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment