Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Good Marriage, and A Fun One ....

I am a very sensual woman, who loves to feel romance, passion, and fire. I love my husband very much! He is a great husband,best friend, and lover and I love our intimate times together that we share. We are very close and very comfortable with one another.
We love our bedroom time, shower time, couch time, and our special times that are spontaneous and fun loving.

I believe what makes sex the best in our marriage is that we have a little mixture, which makes for alot of magic. By this, I mean you have got to have your making love times with all the kissing and loving ,and feeling and touching. You also need to have your spontaneous quickies, this is to explode your fire, your heat, and your desire (this is also a great stress reliever and the best couple therapy ever!) AND.... married couples also need to explore their creative wild side for that personal satisfaction, so go ahead buy that sexy naughty teddy or that flavored whip cream. Having fun and trying new adventures together keeps everything new and exciting, and yes,G-O-O-D!

There is a new store in College Station named Cindi's, (imagine that) I checked it out and it is so awesome. It is a lingerie and sex shop. It is clean and nice and girly! They did have everything you could think of, and more!
Of course, I did buy some treats...

~ Keep the Love , the Magic, and the Desire, ALIVE .......

No comments:

Post a Comment