
Springtime is a wonderful time! How I do love the spring clothes and springtime colors and all the looks of springtime!
Someways of achieving a great spring look :
*A new hairstyle is sure to always give a great boost, have fun choosing a great style!
*Brighten up your skin tone with a great face soap and moisturizer. Lately, I
have been using some homemade goat milk soap and goat milk lotion that I really love.
The goat milk soap and lotion are wonderful, they tend to make my skin feel silky soft and have a great youthful glow!
*Do get some sun, but be careful! Some sun kissed skin is great, but achieve it a
healthy way. I get my sun by walking and working outdoors, and i do still wear a
sunscreen of some kind. Keep a youthful look by staying away from tanning beds
that tend to age you fast! A great secret is to use a great self tanner! Best
invention ever! I love Avon's self tanner and Equate's (Walmart's brand)
Healthy Glow lotion, this is a great daily lotion to apply.
*Use beautiful spring color nail polishes on toes and nails! O.P.I. make some very pretty colors for spring and they go on very nicely without streaking. Yes, they may cost a little more, but you can usually find a great sale on them.
*Wear a great pair of sexy flip flops or sandals! The right ones can really give you a fun look!
*Spring color makeup gives you a great... wow effect!~ remember less is more! Keep a great natural look for the day time, wear some great cheek color, lip color or gloss,
and give your face a little glow! Other times, it is fun to go all out and
bring out your eyes with a little eye liner and a great mascara! Have fun with
pretty eye colors!~
*I do adore cute clothing and sassy ones, I love pretty colored tops, nice capri's,
cute little dresses, and all the wonderful spring colors! Remember: show a little skin!! Be a little sassy and at the same time classy!
~ More than anything, just be fun loving and enjoy this spring season! Keep a smile on your face and show your true radiant glow!

No comments:
Post a Comment