
For me the sass I am sure was always there as a child, teen, and as an
adult. As a mother of five, I am very thankful that it is still here with
me. It is who I am and without it I would not be me. I am a very
sassy and classy woman with very Girly ways, I love dressing up and
fixing up. Wearing cute clothing and pampering myself in smell goods
and bath and body products. And just feeling a sense of being a female.
Being a mother of three girls, I must say that they have definitely got this sauciness down from the
get go. I do believe they were born with it and growing into it. It is in everything from their little
personalities to their mannerisms. It is even in their laugh and giggles.
It is okay to be sassy as long as you remain classy. You can act sassy without being snobby, and you
can dress sassy as long as it remains classy. Remember to always cover the three B's ; your boobs,
your butt, and your belly......funny , but so true! ~ Keep the Class

No comments:
Post a Comment