1) One thing to always do for yourself is enjoy a bath time, at least once a day set aside a time
for you to take your own peaceful bath. To enjoy your bath even more, try a special bath salt ,or a bubble bath, and another good tip is to lite a candle with a nice soothing scent. A bath is my must, I take one after dinner while everyone else is settling into the evening. ~Helps you mind, body, and
soul.
2) Put on some nice lotion and body spray, I love Victoria Secrets ANYTHING ..all of their
fragrances are amazing. You, will feel sassy, indeed.
~ i do love one of their newest Pure Seduction, wow! Seduction is right. : )
3) Go ahead slip into some sweet sexy panties, I love lace and silk and I usually wear the
color of panties that match my PJ's or clothes. I just do , it is fun and I like to match.
4) When washing clothes always wash with your favorite softeners, for me that is Downy.
Soft clothes feel so good, and they really smell great . If I need to save I buy a more reasonable
laundry detergent.
5) Paint your toes~ if you do not have time for a pedicure or the money, then paint your
own. Pretty toes feel pretty and at the same time you just pampered yourself . I love all the different colors. I am on a budget, so I get a pedicure every four months and other than that I paint my own. I do have to admit though that I am an O.P.I. snob, but I buy them when on sale.
6) Use a good face soap, so that your skin can feel at it's best. I have tried different ones, my
favorite one is great, cheap, and a keeper, I use Clean and Clear's blackhead clearing scrub.
7) Along with cleaning your face, a good moisturizer is important for great skin. I love any
of the moisturizers from Avon. I am a big Avon fan, I find it to be reasonable and good .
8) I do wear a little make- up, but more than makeup's beauty , a great smile on your face and
great soul is recommended ... your insides DO shine through!!
9 ) Drink plenty of water! I do love to drink a coke and also coffee, but in between I drink plenty of water. It is good for you and gives your skin a great and healthy glow!
10) There are a number of things that I could put here, but I am adding this one a great sheet set of
300 count or, mine are 500. Your body will thank you for the great sleep,and so will your
looks, and your husband. ( he will sleep great too...)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute!
ReplyDeletedid not say cute to my own post... that would be my dear cuzin! : ) although, i hope all do think it is cute!!
ReplyDelete